The Palouse-Clearwater Food Coalition (PCFC) is an ad hoc group comprised of representatives from regional and community organizations, institutions, agencies, non-profits and retail businesses with shared interest in growing our local food system.
The mission of the Palouse-Clearwater Food Coalition is to strengthen the health and vibrancy of the Palouse-Clearwater Food System and increase the production, distribution and consumption of locally grown food and agriculture products.
Palouse-Clearwater Food Coalition does this by:
- Fostering communication and collaboration between individuals, businesses and organizations working in the food and agriculture sector.
- Developing and sharing information about model projects, programs and funding revenue services.
- Providing feedback and insight to private and public entrepreneurs exploring programs and enterprise development.
- Informing policy development and decisions.
- Identifying and communicating ways in which organizations and policies could provide opportunities for enhancing the Palouse-Clearwater food and agriculture community.
- Networking and outreach to wider local food community, public food coalitions
- Strengthening the local food economy as a means of economic development.
To contact the Palouse-Clearwater Food Coalition, email Colette.